The scope of this Topical Issue includes, but is not limited to, the following areas of research:
- Financial crises
- Ratings and rating agencies
- Government policy and regulation on financial markets
- Behavioral finance
- Financial forecasting and simulation
- Portfolio choice
- Investment decisions
- Capital structure
- Information and market efficiency
- International financial markets
- Financial risk and risk management
HOW TO SUBMIT
To submit to this Topical Issue, please use Open Economics’ Editorial Manager system: www.editorialmanager.com/economics
Please remember about choosing correct Article Type – Research Article – TI: New Challenges for Global Financial Markets or Review Article – TI: New Challenges for Global Financial Markets to ensure that it will be processed with the highest priority.
Articles published in the 2017 volume of Open Economics are free of all Article Processing Charges.