The journal Open Psychology publishes original research in the broad areas of experimental and applied psychology, including cognitive, social, and developmental psychology, as well as health and clinical, educational, and occupational psychology.
The journal encourages research that is at the intersection of psychology’s subdisciplines and offers integrative approach.
The journal also recognises that valuable research may include replication studies and those which report negative results, thus we will also consider such submissions.
The journal publishes:
- Original research articles
- Review articles
- Integrative and traditional research
- Interdisciplinary and multidisciplinary research
- Studies using quantitative and qualitative methods
- Replication studies and studies reporting negative results